Due to the ongoing challenges of Covid, we continue to hold VIRTUAL meetings for the Career Professional Executives Networking Group (CPENG) Pennsauken NJ Chapter. Meetings are still scheduled on the traditional dates and times:
2nd Thursday of each month, 6:00 – 8:00 PM US Eastern.
NOTE: There is a Registration Limit of 12, and Wait List registration is available.
You MUST REGISTER NO LATER than NOON (12:00 PM) ONE DAY BEFORE the meeting (Wednesday)
Important: Email your “one-pager” to Sam Cohen (samC@ieee.org) before this same deadline - NOON (12:00 PM) ONE DAY BEFORE the meeting (Wednesday). We will be using the one-pagers during the meeting.
Assistance: For help with your one-pager, go to the Profile Page Example folder on the Resources Page.
Please invite peers to CPENG meetings - guests are welcome.Guests are welcome to attend up to 2 meetings without becoming a member1. The following is the link to join - https://cpengroup.wildapricot.org/Join-CPENG.
Steps to register for Meetings - CPENG Pennsauken NJ Chapter
- Go to the CPENG Calendar page
- Locate the CPENG Pennsauken NJ Chapter Meeting in any month
- Click the link in the calendar
- Follow the instructions to register
All VIRTUAL meetings are being held on Zoom2. A link will be sent to registrants the night before, or morning of, the meeting.
Our objective is to give each member an opportunity to continually hone their networking skills, meet their peers from various disciplines, share job leads and develop networking opportunities.
- CPENG Introduction
- LinkedIn Group:
Career Professional Executives Networking Group CPENGROUP
- Resources are found on the Resources Page
- Members’ Presentations and Discussion
- Each attendee is invited to deliver an elevator pitch or profile speech of up to 2 minutes
- Each job seeker can present their background, areas of expertise, and their list of target companies (on their One-Pager as well)
- Each self-employed attendee can present their company information
- Each employed attendee can present their background, areas of expertise, and, if looking for a new opportunity, target companies
- Additional questions and discussion
We hope you can attend our meetings. We look forward to seeing you.
Contact me if you have any questions.
Sam M Cohen, CPENG Pennsauken NJ Chapter Leader
1. CPENG membership criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Executive management experience [Director, Vice President, C-Level] OR 5+ years of middle management experience.
2. Zoom Access Note:
You do not need a Zoom account to attend a Zoom meeting. You will be prompted to download the software once you click the provided Zoom Meeting Link.
You may wish to create a free account to become familiar with the user interface and use the video conferencing tool for other outreach opportunities.